Introduction to Social Marketing: Half-day Online Course
Next Course: By arrangement
This is course is designed for organisations who want to provide their staff with a short, but thorough understanding of the principles and techniques of social marketing. It provides an ideal taster session for social marketing than can be built upon by other, more advanced courses.
- Next course: by arrangement
- Organisations only
- Online only
- Introductory Level.
- 3.5 hours in length
- Course cost: £600 (including VAT) for up to 10 participants
- An understanding of the key principles and terminology of social marketing.
- A basic understanding of the key aspects of the NSMC's social marketing planning process.
- An opportunity to put this training into practice through group work and reviews of case studies.
This course is designed for anyone whose job involves trying to influence people's behaviour.
This course serves as a short and intensive introduction to social marketing and is particularly useful for organisations who want to introduce social marketing to a wide range of staff. For staff who then want to continue learning social marketing, we recommend our 2-day certified course.
- For the time being, this course will be online only.
- The course is only available to organisations and up to ten participants can attend for this price.
The cost of this is course is £600 (including VAT) and up to ten participants can attend. If you would like more information about this course, please contact John Landels on email@example.com.
This course will be led by a member of the NSMC team who is both an experienced trainer and a social marketing practitioner.
Although this course is short, it is packed with insight and is highly interactive. Like all our courses, don't expect to be just sitting around reading Powerpoint slides! During the course, we will spend some of the time looking at the main concepts of social marketing and then move on to examining some of the key activities that make up the social marketing planning process. All this is supported by relevant case studies and group exercises.
The main topics covered are;
- The key principles of social marketing and an introduction to the social marketing planning process.
- The importance of involving stakeholders in your social marketing project.
- Conducting insightful research, segmentation and the need to set SMART behavioural goals.
- Using actionable insight to develop your social marketing programme.
- An introduction to evaluation.